Cross Made with Sabor Papel's Amor Collection

Cross Made with Sabor Papel's Amor Collection
Click image to see more of Sabor Papel's Paper Collection

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Vintage Fan-Fold Album in a Graphic 45 Book Box








Hello and welcome!  I have a quick share of a special birthday gift I got last year from my daughter, Crystal Dominguez, of Crystal Domi and Sabor Papel.  Not only is this special to me because she gave it to me, it is also my all time favorite style.  Vintage!!

One day she was messing around in my craft studio while I was playing with her two small sons and a few hours later, this is what she gave me!!  I tell you, she is really talented and I am always in awe of what she is able to create.




 The photo above shows the top and front views of the box.  She chose vintage papers in my favorite color palette from my stash to embellish the Graphic 45 Book Box. I absolutely love how she layered the metal filigrees from Butter Bee Scraps to adorn the front of the box (close up photo below).





The top is equally beautifully adorned with lace, pearls, and trinkets clustered below the sentiment.  Isn't it just lovely??





The inside is pretty too!!  She inked and sprayed the outside and inside of the box with various Tattered Angels sprays and Tim Holtz Distressed Inks.  A beautiful sentiment tag is adhered to the inside top and embellished with more metal filagree.  The inside of the box is also papered and the fan fold mini sits in there perfectly.






There is space for 16 4x6 photos and or journaling spots in the mini.  I love how she place a delicate lace to the first page so it would be easy to pull up the mini revealing all the beautifully papered front sides.  Of course, she inked around all the edges in distress ink.








I love this sentiment so much.  It really does sum up my feelings for my daughter.  I definitely have endless love for her and all my children and grandchildren.  I am so blessed.






Thanks for visiting my blog.  I hope this post has inspired you to create something beautiful today.  Please leave a comment.  I love hearing from the crafting community!!

Love and Blessings,

Erminda

No comments:

Post a Comment