Cross Made with Sabor Papel's Amor Collection

Cross Made with Sabor Papel's Amor Collection
Click image to see more of Sabor Papel's Paper Collection

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Fiesta Treat Bags



Hello and welcome to my blog. Everyone loves a party and what is a fiesta without treat bags?  I, like most crafters, love adding to my stash.  So often, the products we buy come in high quality packaging.  Today, I will show you how I upcycle packaging into functional and festive treat bags suitable for any fiesta you may be having. 


This lovely treat box above, was made from the packaging of an embossing folder I bought.  To embellish, I used Amor design paper and layered a doily under the cutout from the Amor collection.  This would be lovely for a bridal shower or even as a wedding favor.


 These festive treat bags were created from upcylcled embellishment packaging.  Aren't they fun? They are made new with embellishments from the cardstock cutouts from both the Amor and Olécollections.  Quick, easy, and environmentally friendly!























It is hard to believe that these gorgeous hanging treat bags were once empty toilet tissue rolls.  Wow!  These were so easy and rewarding to make.  I could have made dozens for every upcoming event we have planned.  Here, I chose to use paper from the Amor collection and embellished them with metals, flowers, trims, and gems.  Aren't they just beautiful?  What event would you use these for?


And last, but certainly not least, these cute candy favor bags were created using the plastic sleeves I got card making kits in.  They were the perfect size for a sweet treat for any party!!  The bag toppers were created with paper from both collections, cardstock cutouts, and trims.  How happy will los niños be to get one of these?


As the saying goes, "One man's trash is another man's treasure". I hope you have found this blog helpful and are inspired to look around your crafting space to find treasures waiting to be revealed.  
Please leave a comment below.  

Love and blessings,

Erminda


No comments:

Post a Comment